64th Okinawa Zento Eisa Matsuri（2019）
DAYOkinawa City Youth Festival8/24(Sat)
Okinawa City Koza Sports Park
DAYOkinawa Zento Eisa Matsuri8/25(Sun)
Okinawa City Koza Sports Park
Laser and fireworks show held at the festival on Saturday and Sunday.
1st Day Eisa Parade
Pinch out and see. (Expand and expand with 2 fingers)
2nd Day Okinawa City Youth Festival ｜ Final Day Okinawa Zento Eisa Matsuri
※Details will be posted as soon as it is decided.
Regarding the Revision of Bleacher Ticket Prices for the Okinawa Zento Eisa-Matsuri
Starting in 2007, reserved bleacher seats A and S became available for a fee at the Okinawa Zento Eisa-Matsuri in order to provide more comfortable and safe sevices for the audience.
Since then, we deeply appreciate all of you for coming to our event and using our services.
Starting this year, for the 64th Okinawa Zento Eisa-Matsuri, we have divided the A and S seats into four categories, and the ticket prices have also been revised as shown below.
We will commit ourselves to enforce management to provide you with better sevices for safer use. Unfortunately, this will be an additional burden to all Eisa fans, but we would like to ask for your kind understanding and cooperation.
|Seats||Before Revision||After Revision|
|Advance tickets||Same-day tickets||Advance tickets||Same-day tickets|
|SS seats（All Reserved Seats）||-||-||¥2,500||¥3,000|
|S seats（All Reserved Seats）||¥2,000||¥2,500||¥2,200||¥2,700|
|SA seats（All Reserved Seats）||-||-||¥1,500||¥1,800|
|A seats（All Reserved Seats）||¥1,200||¥1,500||¥1,200||¥1,500|
|B seats（Main grandstand wing sections・Free seating）||none||¥1,000||none||¥1,000|
About bleachers on the 2nd & final day.
Bleacher tickets require tickets on the 2nd and final day of the Okinawa Zento Eisa-Matsuri
※Free admission for all grass areas around the performance zone, except for the bleachers.
Gates open at 14:00
SS seatsS seatsSA seatsA seatsB seats
- Sale Date
- Now on Sale (Advance tickets)
- Free Admission
- Tickets Needed for Bleacher Seats Only
- Okinawa City Koza Sports Park
- Advance tickets
- Same-day tickets
- SS seats（Reserved seating）
- S seats（Reserved seating）
- SA seats（Reserved seating）
- A seats（Reserved seating）
- B seats（Main grandstand wing sections・Free seating）
- Okinawa Zento Eisa Matsuri Office
- For ticket inquiries contact Okinawa City Tourism Association
- Ticket Vendors
Okinawa City Tourism Association(Koza Music Town 1F)
Okinawa City Sports Association（Located inside Koza Sports Park athletics stadium）
FamilyMart e+ (e plus)
Tickets from Seven-Eleven（Seven code：076-996）
※Tickets will also be sold at the "Eisa Night"event venue.
»Check here for Eisa Night schedule.
A Message To Festival Goers
Scorching weather during the festival increases the risk of getting heat stroke. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated while you enjoy the festival.
- Glass items are prohibited inside the grandstand. (Cans and plastic bottles are allowed.)
Large coolers (H32cmxL48cmxH41cm or bigger) are prohibited.
- Taking photos or video for profit-making purposes, or images that infringe on the personal rights of others are prohibited.
- Flying RC aircraft (drones, helicopters, etc.) around the event venue is prohibited for the safety of all festivalgoers.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Pets are prohibited.
- Be considerate of those sitting behind you; do not use chairs around the performance area.
Please separate your trash.
- The trash bins at the Eisa Festival collect separated trash. Please separate and throw away your trash accordingly.